In previous posts, see here, here, and here, we’ve often spoken of the Message of Fatima. It is urgent that, with the passing of Father Gruner, the message be taken to heart with renewed dedication by all the thousands of faithful Catholics who have learned so much from Father over these past years.
Father Gruner’s life was dedicated to preaching to all who would hear the urgency of sacrifice and prayer for the Consecration of Russia which is the remedy offered by Our Lady of Fatima for these times of darkness and dissolution in the church and in the world. In Father’s memory then, let’s recap a few important points:
How shall we achieve the Consecration of Russia?
- By our personal acts of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of His Dear Mother, Our Lady.
- By our daily rosary for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and through her, of Christ the King.
- By our daily sacrifices in loving reparation for sins against the Sacred and Eucharistic Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary.
- By our wearing of Our Lady’s own Scapular of Mount Carmel.
- By practicing the devotion of the First Saturdays of Reparation.
- By promoting the entire Message of Fatima by example and by sharing the information regarding these devotions and the Message of Fatima with others.
- And lastly by always seeking to be informed and knowledgeable regarding the doctrines and practices of the Faith and the ways they are being threatened and undermined today by enemies within and without the Church.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA
The Consecration of Russia, if it were properly done by the Pope in unison with the Bishops of the Church would serve several purposes.
- It is an act that must be initiated and commanded by the Pope personally, therefore it would correct the Vatican II error of collegiality.
- It would assert the Pope’s authority over Russia, thus correcting the Orthodox schism.
- Such an act would indicate the mediation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, thus correcting Vatican II’s error of false ecumenism with protestant heretics.
- The Consecration of Russia as requested by the Blessed Virgin indicates the goal of conversion of Russia to the true faith, thus correcting the Vatican II error of religious liberty.
- If the Pope were to promote the devotion of the First Saturdays it would provide a strong instruction to the world that sin offends God and that we must pray and make reparation to prevent souls from falling into hell. What an excellent teaching against the pernicious heresy of the neo-modernist theology that is devastating the Church!
- The Consecration of Russia can only be done by a chastened, penitent Pope, one who has learned the hard way of the futility of following a religion of man. This is in stark contrast to the shallow arrogance exemplified by the current Pope of the Twitterverse and his encyclical on climate change.
For those who wonder what it will take to bring about the humility and obedience required for this long awaited act, perhaps we won’t need to wait much longer. Our Lord reminded Sister Lucia of the French King who waited too long to obey His request to consecrate France to His Sacred Heart. He then remarked of the requested Consecration of Russia, “They will do it, but it will be late.” 2017 will be 100 years since Fatima, which when applied to the French King was “too late”. And so we are now at the countdown.
In October this year, 2015, we have the culmination of the Synod against the family, the Pope’s stated attempt to change the Church “irreversibly” by setting up a false law of mercy against the clear doctrine of the Church on the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist and the Sacrament of marriage. This monumental affront to Our Lord Jesus Christ will occur 98 years after the Virgin of Fatima’s message to the world.
In his Fatima Newsletter, not long before he died, Father Gruner reported that he had spoken with Father Gabriel Amorth, the Vatican Exorcist, who assured him that unless the Consecration of Russia is performed properly before the end of October, the culmination of the Chastisement will begin not long thereafter. The clock is ticking, Father warned.
If, as we have every reason to expect, Pope Francis and his prelates push through their agenda for irreversible change at the final Synod in October, that may well be the triggering action for the full force of the Chastisement. As I previously reported, the proposed Third Way, Ordo Penitenium, in conjunction with the Missionaries of Mercy which Pope Bergoglio intends to dispatch after the Synod, will change the sacrament of penance. John Vennari has supplied another bit of information in the latest issue of his Catholic Family News. In his article about a group of modernist prelates called the St. Gallen group after the diocese in Switzerland where they first met, Vennari shows how they intend to use modernist concepts like collegiality and synodality to push through a challenge to the primacy of the papacy, thus splintering the Church into national churches. If Pope Bergoglio concludes the Synod with instructions to implement the proposed Third Way (or a similar program), it may well signal the implementation of the St. Gallen agenda.
If Pope Bergoglio’s plan prevails at the final Synod in October, and no Consecration is done, perhaps we shall see what was foretold by Sister Lucia:
“I felt my spirit inundated by a mystery of light that is God and in Him I saw and heard: the point of a lance like a flame that is detached, touches the axis of the earth, and it trembles: mountains, cities, towns and villages with their inhabitants are buried. The sea, the rivers, the clouds, exceed their boundaries, inundating and dragging with them, in a vortex, houses and people in a number that cannot be counted. It is the purification of the world from the sin in which it is immersed. Hatred, ambition, provoke the destructive war. After I felt my racing heart, in my spirit a soft voice said: ‘In time, one faith, one baptism, one Church, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic. In eternity, Heaven!’ This word ‘Heaven’ filled my heart with peace and happiness in such a way that, almost without being aware of it, I kept repeating to myself for a long time: Heaven, Heaven.” (Antonio Socci).
ISIS has threatened to raise their hateful flag over the Vatican, and they appear intent in carrying through on all their despicable agenda, so it is not beyond the bounds of reason that the Chastisement may include God’s unleashing the terrible forces of nature (as in the above scenario) and an islamist attack on the Vatican, which could end with the familiar “Bishop in White” at the foot of the cross, as foretold in the released portion of the Third Secret.
Today is such a beautiful breezy spring day. The sky is Our Lady’s own beautiful blue, the trees and gardenias are blooming and in this lovely fragrant garden at this time, it is difficult to think of the sad disorientation that has gripped the Church and our world, since the disobedience of these worldly popes. All around me, in my home are pictures of our grandchildren and great-grandchildren, smiling faces looking forward joyfully to the future. What does the future hold? God knows, and He has proved He is just as well as He is merciful. And so we need to work and pray, sacrifice and watch, for we do not know the hour but we know that God’s justice will not be mocked, nor will He allow His Holy Church to be betrayed.
Pray the Rosary and confound the devil!
Viva Cristo Rey!