Of Fortitude and Forgiveness

UPDATED 23 November, 2016:

Although I have tried to keep my blog going, for the past year a fellow blogger has been determined to harrass me. It has been stressful and I am not well enough to withstand this. Consequently tomorrow will be our last post.  For me to protest his actions merely feeds his need for attention, so I will no longer post new material.  I will not willingly take the blog down, but at present not sure what will happen, only that I will not post any more.

We are removing all mention of the person from this blog and will not answer questions about this unpleasant and painful subject.

God grant us all the gifts of the Holy Ghost this beautiful Christmas season. Thank you so much for reading. God bless you all and may our Blessed Mother keep you close to her Immaculate Heart.

Please, pray the Rosary and confound satan and all his works and pomps!

Most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death.

15 thoughts on “Of Fortitude and Forgiveness

1. John Cormack says:

You really must not let this blog die- that is what suits the purpose (self promotion and nothing else) of arch plagiarist and narcissist. I will do what little I can to publicise your work via social media. My contribution will have little impact on its own, but if all others who admire your work do likewise, then hopefully the cumulative effect will be to at least protect your work from what is clearly theft by a complete scoundrel.

• Thank you so much John, for your kind encouragement. I am presently trying to discern a path forward. We are having Masses said for you and all who have supported Return to Fatima in this sad time.
      I pray Our Lady keep you close to her Immaculate Heart!

2. To readers who have inquired, I do not have a facebook page or twitter or other social networking account. I am however, very grateful to those of you who share our blog with others! Your kindness is very much appreciated and you are in our family’s prayers always.
    We pray Our Lady intercede for you and keep you close to her Immaculate Heart always and bring you safely to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Wishing you all a Holy & Merry Christmas!

3. Dolores says:

Hah! Thank you for the care you’ve taken to protect our identity, but the truth is, I have known him for over 2years, and red flags went up for me immediately, and he blocked me and commanded his minions to do the same! Which they did 🙂
    I wear it as a badge of honor.

D

4. anon says:

Please keep your beautiful blog. The old posts are your evidence that you wrote them first.
    I suggest that you will write some warnning at the top of each new post from now on.
    God bless you for your creativity, kindness, forgiveness & humility. It is more what one does, then what one said/ writes.. no one can take that from you.
    Merry Christmas.

• Thank you so much! I’m very grateful for all the kindness. It’s best for me not to make big decisions at time of stress, so I continue to pray for guidance.

This Christmas may the Christ Child bless you and draw you close, in Him is our only hope of peace for this sad and weary world!

God bless you, Dear!

5. Croixalist says:

At this point he’s identified you as an enemy so you won’t have to worry about him posting your stuff anymore. He even put up a response to you on his blog. Not that it really matters, his “Walmart of Tradition” website will continue to attract devotees of Planet X and various assorted Alex Jones headlines. He’s already taken a step back from having guest speakers on his podcasts or doing the live feeds on YouTube. All of this is having an effect believe it or not. Guess it’s back to calling random prostitutes in order to impress them with his knowledge about the end times!

• Thank you Croixalist. I hope you’re right. His lame response was that he only took my sources, but it’s evident that he took my commentary as well. One reader told me she wondered why his best posts sounded so feminine! Now if only the reputable trads who have lent him credibility will wake up.

6. Croixalist says:

Hey there! Croixalist from CathInfo here! Please whatever you do, do not let this goofball get to you! You do great work and it would be a shame if you stopped blogging over him! Word is out about his activities and most trads with an internet connection know enough to ignore his babblings. Traditionalists are a rare breed and even though it can be hard work to get us to agree on any one given subject, the message of Fatima ought to be a no-brainer. God bless you and keep blogging!

• Thank you Croixalist. I only opened this particular can of worms because () – I refuse to call him Traditional or Catholic and definitely not Knight – steals my posts. He even stole my post on the Novena to the Holy Ghost! There is no point in putting things up, which are meant to serve Our Lady, and having them broadcast to the world as the writings of this vile individual.
      There is an adage: Don’t start a fight you cannot win. I don’t see any way this will end well, but would prefer to shut down rather than have my posts taken by (—).

7. anonymous says:

I have only been following your blog for a short time, but once I became aware of it I recognized its quality and always looked forward to the next post.
    I am saddened and to hear about what Mr. Gajewski has done, and the prospect of losing your blog from the internet because of it.
    Although I have avoided Mr Gajewski’s work, many of my friends on Facebook are aware of him, and some of them are former followers.
    Now that this post has been shared widely there, I really hope that this will be the beginning of an even wider awareness of the true nature of his work, so that those who are still loyal to him will realize their error.
    Also, this will probably now get the attention of individuals who will be able to assert some influence.
    For these reasons, this situation may resolve itself in your favour, and it may once again be safe for you to blog without worrying about your material being misused.
    In any case, this is what I’m hoping and praying will happen.
    The internet needs people like you!

• Thank you very much for your kindness.
      () will actually profit from this, he will relish the additional attention and does have the support of powerful people. John Salza is someone I respect, yet he posted his interview with () on his blog: http://www.trueorfalsepope.com/p/media.html
      Not likely to end well for me.
      But I cannot allow my posts, which are made for love of the Immaculata to be used by someone like (—) who plagiarizes others and practices deceit in Our Lady’s name.

8. anonymous says:

God bless you.
    So sorry you’ve had this person cause you such grief.

Will you leave your blog up so that we who have only now learned about it can read your past posts?

Thank you so much.
    D

• Yes, and I have removed your identifying information as another commenter who wished to be anonymous has advised me (in confidence) that it would be safer if commenters did not use their names.
      But please download all you can as soon as you can. I may need to close down.
      God bless you.