Unfortunately, from the email I receive, it seems that more than a few readers continue to be distracted by other concerns, wandering off on tangential issues and increasingly disheartened. Let’s refocus.
Once, someone said that I “have an unfortunate way with words” I am painfully aware of that verdict now as I struggle to write this post; the same post I have been writing since beginning over six years ago. Despite this, like Eliot’s Sweeney, “I’ve gotta use words when I talk to you.”
And so, unfortunately, we will try this again. I have no illusions about this. Far better writers have not succeeded. So, on this hopeful note, we begin.
The Message of Fatima is first of all about devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary is the basis. No other attempt to aid the Church will be successful without this basis. Now, from the very beginning, the Lord God said:
“I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.” (Genesis 3, 15)
Keeping this in mind, we can better understand the essential urgency of Our Lady’s words at Fatima:
- Jesus wishes to make use of you to make me known and loved. He wants to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. I promise salvation to those who embrace it and their souls will be loved by God as flowers placed by myself to adorn His throne. …
- Don’t lose heart. I will never forsake you. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the path that leads you to God.
- I want you…to continue praying the Rosary every day in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, in order to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war because only she can help you!
- Sacrifice yourselves for poor sinners and say often, especially when you make some sacrifice, ‘O Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.’
- You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish throughout the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart.
- If people do what I request, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end.
- But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse war will break out in the reign of Pius XI. [Note: This war has been and will be ongoing until she is obeyed.]
- When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that it is the great sign that God gives you, that He is going to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, famine, and persecutions against the Church and of the Holy Father.
- To prevent this I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays.
- If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace.
- If not, she (Russia) will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecution of the Church; the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. [Note: Both a spiritual and a material destruction are implied.]
- In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, she will be converted, and some time of peace will be given to the world.
These requests of Our Lady have a greater urgency due to the lateness of the hour. I have written many articles on various aspects of the crisis and documented with a certain amount of indignant acerbity the attacks of this Bishop of Rome and his impious cohorts in destruction. But enough of this, it is now fairly well established that the Church is being attacked from within by the enemies of Christ. It also should be clear that we have been given a secure way of defending the Church, saving our souls and the souls of many others. This way of salvation and restoration is the Immaculate Heart of Mary, our Queen and our Mother.
Why is this message so little noted? We could discuss this until we all dry up and blow away like the dust we are.
But let’s not.
Let’s simply get back to work, renew our efforts to be the very best instruments for her use. Renew our Consecrations yet again – This time with that joy and confidence that understands that we are fallen, we are failed, indeed, we of ourselves have nothing to offer but our poor weak wills! And in that certainty is such a peaceful knowledge that she will do all, it has been given to her, as Our Lord assured us. To her it has been given, to crush the head of satan, for in the end, her Immaculate Heart will triumph.
Do not be disheartened; neither allow yourself to be distracted by false paths. You do not need to know what to do except that you must give your heart to her most pure and perfect heart. In the joyful silence between your heart and her Immaculate Heart you will know the Truth, and He will make His abode with you. Now is the time to do this., before the night comes.
“Have in mind therefore in what manner thou hast received and heard: and observe, and do penance. If then thou shalt not watch, I will come to thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know at what hour I will come to thee.” (Apoc. 3,3).
Pray the Rosary for love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
† Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of our hearts, Mother of the Church, do thou offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, for the conversion of poor sinners, especially our Pontiff.
† Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy kingdom come! Viva Cristo Rey!
† Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death.
† St. Joseph, protect us, protect our families, protect our priests.
† St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Please pray for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary!
~ by evensong for love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, King.
Vouchsafe that I may praise thee, O Sacred Virgin! Give me strength against thine enemies!