More hard lessons . . .
“God is giving two last remedies to the world. These are the Holy Rosary and devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. … there will be no others. …if you despise and repulse this ultimate means, we will not have any more forgiveness from Heaven, because we will have committed a sin which the Gospel calls the sin against the Holy Ghost. This sin consists of openly rejecting, with full knowledge and consent, the salvation which He offers.”
The above quote has often been the cause of readers questioning, “How is that a sin against the Holy Ghost?” It is because the Blessed Virgin is the spouse of the Holy Ghost, and He loves her infinitely as does God the Son and God the Father. Jesus was born of Mary and became Man that He might redeem mankind. And yet He gave the first thirty years of His life solely to Mary and only the last three years to mankind. Sacred Scripture reveals that Mary is full of grace, in other words, she never deceives us – when she says that the Rosary and devotion to her Immaculate Heart are necessary, she is speaking God’s will, not her own.
Again, it is God’s will that we do these things. The Blessed Virgin Mary is telling us that God wills that we pray the Rosary daily and pray it well, and that we use this rosary in our spiritual combat, that is, pray it in Rosary Rallies publicly and out loud. A Rosary Rally at which the Rosary is not prayed openly is not a Rosary Rally. To obey Our Lady’s request for the devotion of her Rosary, we must pray her Rosary, that is, the Rosary in effect at the time of her request; not John Paul II’s Rosary, not the Divine Mercy or any substitute or “improvement” on the Rosary she asked for.
Additionally, the Rosary should be prayed before every Mass, in front of the most Blessed Sacrament and out loud in every Catholic church. It should be accompanied by prayers for the Catholic intentions of the Pope. Refer to the words of the shepherds of Fatima for the importance of this. To ignore this requirement robs us of the plenary indulgence in addition to being an affront to God.
Devotion to her Immaculate Heart is also non-negotiable. In this devotion, the Son of God, Jesus Christ requests that we love and cherish His Mother in order to love Him as she loves and serves Him. But today’s leading Catholic intellectuals appear blinded by their own brilliance, and cannot grasp the importance. So here it is again:
Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary requires, in addition to her Rosary:
- Consecration to Jesus through her Immaculate Heart. See St. Louis-Marie Grignon de Montfort or St. Maximilian Kolbe.
- Her brown scapular of Mount Carmel
- Miraculous medal is highly recommended.
- Establishment of First Saturdays of Reparation to her Immaculate Heart in every parish, everywhere.
- The Consecration of Russia, specifically, publically and in union with the Bishops of the world.
- All faithful, but particularly priests and bishops, must spread the full message of Fatima, including the need for the Consecration of Russia by the Pope and Bishops – all Bishops must request their brothers to unite to petition the Pope to perform this necessary act.
- Readers have suggested also: Family Consecration and Enthronement.
If even just half of the efforts of the Masters of the Catholic blogosphere were devoted to the above requests of Our Lady of Fatima, what do you think would happen?
- For a start, these people would be generously blessed by Our Lady. They would be serving God! Saving their souls and those of so many others! That is the best result of all. In addition:
- Priests who establish the First Saturdays of Reparation in their parishes would see many conversions, reversions and intense spiritual growth both personally and in their parish. This would require the priest live the example of his devotion, not simply allow it.
- Bishops who establish the devotion of First Saturdays in their dioceses, would see a steady increase in attendance at Mass, greater devotion, floods of grace, both personally and in their diocese. But establishing this devotion would require the Bishop to actually be the Shepherd of his flock; he should offer the Holy Sacrifice on First Saturday, rotating through every church of his diocese, explaining the devotion in sermons and written materials. It requires his personal efforts and cannot be delegated.
- Small but spiritually rich Rosary Rallies would inflame the hearts of Catholics, and restore their love for the faith.
- In every church where the Rosary is recited correctly, devoutly, before Mass, the Mass is richer and more fruitful.
It’s sad to see the faithful Catholics so distracted from the necessity of total devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. So much talk on issues that do nothing to help save souls. And believe me when I tell you that bickering over whether Chris Ferrara is a liar is a monumental waste of everybody’s time.
Regarding interest in the liturgy and canon law: If only experts could include reparative devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary! Such devotion does not detract from the message, it intensifies and fructifies the liturgy. God in His providence willed that Jesus come to us through Mary; she is the very best teacher of the worship of her Divine Son. If each of these experts were to become true devotees of Our Lady of the Rosary and her Fatima message, they would be more effective and save souls!
And so, once again with feeling:
- Mary was not making a personal request at Fatima. She was revealing to the faithful what God Himself demands of us. Indifference to this is not an option. Indifference to the command of God is again, not an option.
- The disobedience of the Popes, which began with Pius XI – yes it did! – began the chastisement which has been mostly spiritual – resulting in the loss of many souls.
- The spiritual chastisement was ignored by most, clerics and laity, as long as possible and this indifference has caused the loss of many, many souls, it has accelerated the ebbing of grace from the world, and made the coming material chastisement inevitable and assured that it will be horrifying, “with the survivors envying the dead.”
- There will truly be plague, famine and universal war on a very personal level.
- We faithful have not been given a leader – which is in itself a very sure sign of God’s anger – and the faithful are drifting into foolish pursuits, following the latest gossip and fruitless endeavors such as bickering over which heretic is the true pope or even if a heretic can be pope or if the See is vacant. Hint; In case you haven’t noticed, The Church belongs to God. He created it, He redeemed it and He has not deigned to give you any say in this matter.
- Instead, He gave you a job to do: REPENT. OBEY. HUMBLE YOURSELF. Stop acting as though you have any authority. You are merely feeding your own egos. We are all guilty of this. All.
- For priests and Bishops, there is nothing more urgent than to obey the full message of Fatima:
- Establish, to the fullest extent possible, devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, by First Saturdays of Reparation and by the Rosary, privately in homes, before the Blessed Sacrament, and whenever possible in public.
- Public rosaries are extremely important. Spread information about the need for these devotions and for the Pope and Bishops to perform the Consecration of Russia and our need to support this effort by prayer and penance.
- Now here is the clincher, the bigger your platform, the more accountable you are to God. You may come face to face for your private judgement sooner than you think. Will you really be proud to tell Our Lord Jesus that you spent your time revealing how Francis was not the true pope and that Ganswein keeps the Pope captive and by the way, that Chris Ferrara told a lie? What did you do for Mary? Do you think He’ll be delighted with you?
The time rapidly approaches when all these Catholic sites which have refused to do the job God demands they do, which is to obey the Mother of God – all, I say, will be gone. The internet will exist but not in any way useful to the faithful.
There is much more to tell you, but it is very late now. I too have wasted my resources.
When I began, I thought all that was needed was to make Catholics aware of the true message of Fatima, and of course, Catholics would flock to Our Mother, eager to pray her true Rosary with renewed devotion, happy to pray the Fatima Prayer which is such a beautiful prayer straight from Our Lady herself and filled with her maternal solicitude for her erring children. I was certain that the big blogs would get all their thousands of readers to rally with public rosaries, and use their respected positions to press Bishops to establish First Saturdays in their dioceses; that Bishops would not only establish First Saturdays but would visit each of their churches for First Saturdays of Reparation, teaching the faithful the importance of the devotion, emphasizing the need for penance, and praying the Rosary. What a silly old woman I am.
And now, we are running out of time. I will leave this post up a while in case someone may see it and decide to risk all and take up the task. Meanwhile, for those who may have missed their Consecrations on the Purification, we offer the following in hopes you’ll be inspired to make your Consecration and share with others. This is the short one:
Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, in the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose you this day for my Mother and Queen. I deliver and consecrate to you, and to your Immaculate Heart, as your loving child, my body and soul, my will and all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to you the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to your good pleasure, for the triumph of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and of your Immaculate Heart now and forever.
I renew today in your heart, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever the evil one, his pomps and works; I renounce my own pride and willfulness and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before. Amen.
And for good measure, let’s end with another of those inconsequential “private revelations” so easily dismissed by the arbiters of all things Catholic, the Akita Prayer:
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate myself, body and soul to be entirely one with Your Heart being sacrificed at every instant on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom. Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will for the glory of the Father and the salvation of souls.
Most Holy Mother of God, never let me be separated from your Divine Son. Please protect me and defend me as your special child. Amen.
“Our Lord Jesus Christ has always defended the honor of His Mother.” (Sister Lucia of Fatima to Father Fuentes)
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins and save us from the fire of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. (The Decade Prayer of Our Lady of the Rosary at Fatima. 1917)
Remember – Our Lady needs us to obey: First Saturdays of Reparation, daily rosary, at least 5 mysteries, wear her brown scapular and live your Total Consecration to her Immaculate Heart, offering daily duties in reparation and for the conversion of poor sinners.
† Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of our hearts, Mother of the Church, do thou offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, for the conversion of poor sinners, especially our Pontiff.
† Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy kingdom come! Viva Cristo Rey!
† St. Joseph, protect us, protect our families, protect our priests.
† St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
~ by evensong for love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, King.
Vouchsafe that I may praise thee, O Sacred Virgin! Give me strength against thine enemies!