In previous posts, see here, here, and here, we’ve often spoken of the Message of Fatima. It is urgent that, with the passing of Father Gruner, the message be taken to heart with renewed dedication by all the thousands of faithful Catholics who have learned so much from Father over these past years.
Father Gruner’s life was dedicated to preaching to all who would hear the urgency of sacrifice and prayer for the Consecration of Russia which is the remedy offered by Our Lady of Fatima for these times of darkness and dissolution in the church and in the world. In Father’s memory then, let’s recap a few important points:
How shall we achieve the Consecration of Russia?
- By our personal acts of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of His Dear Mother, Our Lady.
- By our daily rosary for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and through her, of Christ the King.
- By our daily sacrifices in loving reparation for sins against the Sacred and Eucharistic Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary.
- By our wearing of Our Lady’s own Scapular of Mount Carmel.
- By practicing the devotion of the First Saturdays of Reparation.
- By promoting the entire Message of Fatima by example and by sharing the information regarding these devotions and the Message of Fatima with others.
- And lastly by always seeking to be informed and knowledgeable regarding the doctrines and practices of the Faith and the ways they are being threatened and undermined today by enemies within and without the Church.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA
The Consecration of Russia, if it were properly done by the Pope in unison with the Bishops of the Church would serve several purposes.
- It is an act that must be initiated and commanded by the Pope personally, therefore it would correct the Vatican II error of collegiality.
- It would assert the Pope’s authority over Russia, thus correcting the Orthodox schism.
- Such an act would indicate the mediation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, thus correcting Vatican II’s error of false ecumenism with protestant heretics.
- The Consecration of Russia as requested by the Blessed Virgin indicates the goal of conversion of Russia to the true faith, thus correcting the Vatican II error of religious liberty.
- If the Pope were to promote the devotion of the First Saturdays it would provide a strong instruction to the world that sin offends God and that we must pray and make reparation to prevent souls from falling into hell. What an excellent teaching against the pernicious heresy of the neo-modernist theology that is devastating the Church!
- The Consecration of Russia can only be done by a chastened, penitent Pope, one who has learned the hard way of the futility of following a religion of man. This is in stark contrast to the shallow arrogance exemplified by the current Pope of the Twitterverse and his encyclical on climate change.